transformers. do it. so much rad. i cheered with each awesome transformation from badass car/truck/helicopter/jet to super badass robot. it was everything i hoped. i will see it again. and again. i wish i had my own transformer. even if it was a dykish robot that turns into a subaru.
i had a dream last night that i was driving down the freeway in reverse....but i was going forward. my car was making this horrible sound...and it was smoking and clanking and lurching. i keep thinking about this and attempting to psychoanalyze myself. i am sure it means that i should stop eating tuna melts before bed.
i am about to have 5 days off. i will spend as much time as possible staring at nothing thinking about nothing. drool. my ideal vacation is a frontal lobe lobotomy. or at least a coma.
portland is the coolest city. hmm. scratch that. portland is lame. don't move there.
i am madly in love with brick buildings with fire escapes. i want to live in one. i want to have flower pots on my fire escape. and i want to sit on my fire escape and drink wine and look at the moon and ponder. and flee if i smell smoke.
i had a maid come clean my house. i am at a new level. it was fantastic and so worth it. i love paying people to do all the shit i hate and don't want to do. wow. i am such a grown up. or...wow....i am so fucking lazy.
summer is here. i wish i had a front porch.
here is what i am happy i have this summer:
1. a working lawnmower
2. a candle that smells like a morning on the beach in hawaii.
3. my back yard. it is a glowy magical place. now with paper lanterns and jasmine.
4. the recipe for macrinas fresh fruit muffins. dude. summer in muffin form. so delicious.
5. records. and a turntable (i need). and screens on my windows.
6. new camera. a device to capture moments. so simple. so huge.
8. this shea butter and cocoa butter lotion that makes me want to eat myself.
9. spicy kielbasa on the grill....on a bun with cream cheese....heaven...
10. Danger Brown.