Monday, May 12, 2008

"i felt you in my legs before i ever met you"

i just saw Dave Matthews again. I think it is a sign.

it will be in the 80's on friday and i will not be working.

potstickers for dinner!

my birthday: uneventful. i did learn that i like lamb. so that was neat. oh, and i had a delicious cocktail with vanilla vodka, apricot nectar, and a splash of cranberry that was bomb.

mother's day: awesome. brunch is my favorite meal. i wish i could only have brunch. everyday. forever. and then we went to the roman exhibit at the SAM. it was crowded. and i have a hard time fighting crowds to stare at stuff. but....it was pretty amazing.



oh, and on saturday morning, on my walk to get coffee, the universe laughed at me. and it was nice. and then i started singing a tegan and sara song. which has been in my head ever since.

No comments: